Wellbeing Nutrition Probiotic + Prebiotic Effervescent Tablets support intestinal health with a blend of 6 probiotic strains, to promote a healthy digestive tract, and prebiotic fiber – apple pomace and chicory root (Inulin) that nourishes your gut's good bacteria, to offer optimal digestive balance. Probiotics are the good bacteria that support your digestive health, immune health and more. Prebiotics are specialized plant fibre that acts as food for the good bacteria. 36 billion active live cultures in this supplement improve gut microbiome to aid digestion, neutralize toxins, improve metabolism, boost skin radiance, and build stronger immunity. This supplement is clinically studied, organic and shelf stable. In addition to that, Delayed Release Technology allows probiotics to survive stomach acid and reach deep into the intestine. This is a great supplement for digestive health, gas, bloating, acidity, indigestion, colon support and constipation relief. Wellbeing Probiotic + Prebiotic is naturally sourced and scientifically proven to work in harmony with your body, helping support regular and healthy digestion, boost the immune system as well as promote optimal nutrient bioavailability and absorption.
- Pro- and prebiotic supplement with digestive enzymes: Contains 36 billion live cultures in multiple strains to add good bacteria to your gut. This supplement helps keep your gut microbiome balanced. Prebiotic fibre helps support the good bacteria.
- Supports healthy digestion: This supplement helps improve digestion and tackles problems like gas, constipation, bloating, acidity, indigestion etc. Pro and prebiotics work to maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract.
- Promotes better metabolism: A healthy gut is not only beneficial for digestion, but it also allows your body to better absorb protein, vitamins and other nutrients from your food. This in turn in linked to improved metabolism.
- Immune support: Healthy gut bacteria can support your general wellbeing and immune function. Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Lactis, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, and Streptococcus Thermophilus strains in this supplement are linked to better immune health.
- Delayed release nano technology: This supplement also has delayed release technology to help ensure that probiotics survive stomach acid and reach deep into the intestine.
- Other benefits: This supplement is plant based, gluten-free, non-GMO, sugar-free, FDA registered and QCS certified. It contains hypoallergenic prebiotics.